e premte, 11 maj 2007

Three Common Misconceptions About Your Acne

By Clark Haroldson


How did it happen, your acne? When did it start? I am not quite sure really. I woke up one morning got out of bed-as you do. I headed for the shower-as you do. I walked past the mirror in the bathroom-as you do. I casually looked into it. Then I did a double take-and BOING!! There it was, right on the end of my nose!

Things developed from there really-down hill all the way. Each morning as I passed the mirror I would closely scrutinize ever inch of my face and guess what? More zits appeared. What was happening to me? I became paranoid and spotty! Suddenly a word that had never been a part of my vocabulary became a familiar one-ACNE. The dangers of my young life loomed up before me. Would I lose my girl? Would I lose face (no joke intended) with my friends? Would I have to go into hiding? I need HELP! HELP! HELP! It’s not your acne it’s my acne.

Ok so slow down! I’ve been there too. I know what its like. Let’s just reason together for a while. It’s a terrible place to be just as life starts to open up and you are making progress and you have to face this problem. But let’s not worry about it let’s deal with it-ok.

Most people that are affected by Acne are generally young, perhaps between the ages of eleven to twenty four. Basically your acne is a skin condition that causes spots. It typically affects the skin of the face, back, neck, chest and arms and the severity of the condition can vary greatly from person to person.

Three common misconceptions about the origins of the condition are as follows:

1) It has been said your acne is entirely due to diet. There have been extensive studies undertaken that disprove the suggestions that chocolate, fries, chips, and sugars are the direct causes of acne, this, however, has been refuted by dermatologists as myth. But you have to be sensible and help your body’s immune system by giving it the things it needs to help you fight the condition, so learn to eat healthily.

2) It has also been stated that poor hygiene causes your acne. This just isn’t true. The hormones get to work, the sebaceous glands produce oil, the pores get blocked and BINGO, a small volcano is formed then it’s just a matter of time before it goes bang! However, hygiene can help. So keep the areas washed and free from bugs and you’ll give your body a fighting chance to work its own way out of the problem.

3) Here’s a sensitive one Master……. causes acne. Let me tell you it’s just not true. There have been studies on this issue as well, all found to be untrue. However it is also important to note that sexual activity has been observed to result in hormones spiking and it is this aspect that has often been linked to your acne.

My advice is to approach the problem of your acne with a comprehensive plan. Eat healthily, wash regularly use an anti-bio, get plenty of rest, practice meditation so as not to worry, find the right treatment designed for you. So visit your doctor, in other words live a balanced, healthy and full life and you’ll beat your acne.

Betta Fish Care
Breeding Betta Fish
Discus Fish Care
Keeping Discus Fish
Breeding Discus Fish
Dragon Tattoo Designs
Tribal Tattoo Designs
Japanese Tattoo Designs
  • Glenna Jean Isabella
  • Glenna Jean Crib Bedding
  • Tribal Tattoo Designs
  • Glass Computer Desks
  • Optoma DLP Projector
  • Burr Coffee Grinder
  • Mio Digiwalker GPS
  • Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
  • Cobra Radar Detector
  • Gaggia Coffee Machines
  • Social Security Disability
  • Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Brother Sewing Machine
  • Portable Ebook Reader
  • Outdoor Patio Furniture